Frequently Asked Questions

  1. I have been named the father in a Paternity Action; now what?
  2. How is child support determined?
  3. I am no longer working. What do I do about paying child support?
  4. How do I get my child support modified?
  5. How does the Friend of the Court enforce child support?
  6. How do I resolve a Child Support Bench Warrant?

If you need more information, please contact Wayne County Friend of the Court Customer Service at 1-844-785-7593. Those needing TTY services may call 1-833-936-2889.